Getlabs enables healthcare organizations to make informed medical decisions remotely by sending nearby medical professionals to patients.
As the nationwide leader for delivering healthcare anywhere, we partner with innovative healthcare organizations to collect diagnostic tests including labs, vitals, biometrics. And our service is open to all via our direct to consumer service for lab appointments. Simply pick a time and place and a Getlabs specialist comes to draw your lab tests.
Our team has raised $23MM from top investors like Emerson Collective, Minderoo Foundation, Byers Capital, Labcorp, Healthworx, Tusk Ventures, Anne Wojcicki (CEO, 23andMe) and Susan Wojcicki (CEO, YouTube). Getlabs’ mission is to save lives by delivering outstanding healthcare to everyone.
Learn more about Getlabs in TechCrunch and how we unlock Telehealth 2.0.
Getlabs is currently seeking a full-time Full Stack Engineer interested in joining a growth-stage startup.
At Getlabs, you will:
- Design and develop high quality and scalable front-end (Angular 8+, TypeScript) and back-end (Node.js., TypeScript) applications, and deploy it all on GCP
- Write structured, tested, readable, and maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distributed knowledge
- Perform profiling, debugging, and performance tuning of TypeScript based applications
- Stay current with the latest front-end and back-end technologies, best practices, and share your findings with the rest of the team
- Contribute to each step of the development process (from ideation, to implementation and release)
- Work as part of an agile team across multiple application domains and technologies
- Evolve our application stack and mentor other team members on development patterns and best practices
- Interact at a high level with different stakeholders: architects, team leads, managers, documentation, etc
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1+ years of industry experience with full stack architecture and distributed systems including hands-on experience with Angular, React or Node.js
- Expertise with cloud infrastructure and automated infrastructure management on services such as GCP and AWS
- Ability to take designer-created assets as well as quick mockups and implement them from start to finish
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment with quick iteration, continuous deployment, and test-driven development
- Passion for using technology to improve the lives of our customers
- Excitement for solving tough problems that haven’t been solved before
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment with a tight knit team of passionate people
- Knowledge of HIPAA/ePHI compliance a plus, not required
We have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options (United States Only)
- Flexible and unlimited vacation
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of talented, ambitious and fun-to-work-with colleagues!
**At this time we are not able to provide sponsorship for this role.**
Getlabs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected classes.