Getlabs enables healthcare organizations to make informed medical decisions remotely by sending nearby medical professionals to patients.
As the nationwide leader for delivering healthcare anywhere, we partner with innovative healthcare organizations to collect diagnostic tests including labs, vitals, biometrics. And our service is open to all via our direct to consumer service for lab appointments. Simply pick a time and place and a Getlabs specialist comes to draw your lab tests.
Our team has raised $23MM from top investors like Emerson Collective, Minderoo Foundation, Byers Capital, Labcorp, Healthworx, Tusk Ventures, Anne Wojcicki (CEO, 23andMe) and Susan Wojcicki (CEO, YouTube). Getlabs’ mission is to save lives by delivering outstanding healthcare to everyone.
Learn more about Getlabs in TechCrunch and how we unlock Telehealth 2.0.
About the Team:
The Business Development and Partnerships team is responsible for company growth; development of new verticals and revenue channels; and maintaining strategic relationships across the healthcare landscape. We’re looking for a new team member to thrive in our collaborative, curious, and growth-oriented environment (pun intended). Driving results is reliant on asking the hard questions, maintaining cross-functional communication, and problem-solving for the near and long term.
We value our colleagues and partners, which is why we welcome new ideas and aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. Data ultimately drives our decisions, which is why you will be a key catalyst to ensuring the partnerships we develop help us fulfill our long-term vision.
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Play a critical role in the Growth organization, responsible for strategic business relationships with both new and existing telehealth partners
- Build our telehealth growth channel and service line by forging regional and national partnerships that drive patient acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Represent the voice of the telehealth customer and work to build relationships across the healthcare ecosystem, identifying opportunities that shape Getlabs’ growth strategy in the Telehealth space
- Help build a foundation and infrastructure for a rapidly growing team and company
- Drive momentum on strategic initiatives and keep cross-functional and external teams aligned
- Work with all teams and stakeholders throughout the company, from Operations to Marketing to CEO, on high-impact initiatives
- You are a “people person” at heart; enjoy solving problems with partners and colleagues; excited by the mission of Getlabs; and possess a desire to improve healthcare.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills demonstrated by your ability to explain complex solutions, ideas, and problems to technical and non-technical colleagues
- Naturally curious with strong active listening skills
- Ability to use data to strengthen your story, improve your process, and inform your next steps
- Strong cross-functional collaborator, ready to drive strategic initiatives and ad-hoc problem-solving
- Enjoy context switching, changes in daily work patterns, and find change exciting!
- Minimum 7-10 years experience
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with an early-stage startup or possesses strong, demonstrated desire to play “builder” role
- Minimum 2 years of sales, partnerships, business development, or quota-carrying role within healthcare related industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to influence cross-functional teams to develop collaboration and commitment
- Experience in health-tech business development; specifically working with payors, telehealth, and provider groups, with an emphasis on telehealth.
- Experience in the diagnostics industry
- Clinical experience, including medical administration
- History of working cross-functionally with legal, compliance, and regulatory teams
We have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Flexible vacation
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of talented, ambitious and fun-to-work-with colleagues!
Getlabs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected classes.